Professional eBay photography will:
• Showcase your product from all angles
• Increase the level of trust to your brand
• Attract new audiences
• Highlight the unique features of your productsIncrease the sales of your products
When it comes to eBay, the main rules are as follows:
• Close-up photos are prioritized. The product must take no less than 80% of the space in the image.
• Several product photos must be included.Each individual photo must show the product from a different angle.
• The photos must not include frames, unnecessary text, or additional illustrations.
• The photos must not include anything superfluous. No packaging or additional accessories.
• The minimum acceptable photo resolution is 501 pixels, the maximum authorized size is no more than 7 mb.