• Tabletop photography: a well-established genre used to create catalogs, in presentations, and online marketplaces.
• 3D visualization: a continuation of tabletop photography in three dimensions, which adds to the realism of the photos.
• 360-degree photography: the ideal option to inspect the jewelry products in detail, from all sides. This type of jewel photography eloquently demonstrates the product's particularities and the gemstones' clarity.
• Model photography: a technique used by well-known brands that helps “bring the product to life,” allowing the customer to imagine better how the product will look.
• On-body photography. For instance, you can just take photos of the model’s hand to showcase a ring.
• Shiny bokeh is a complex background with a shimmering effect, giving the photo a touch of magic and festivity. This is a trending solution for Instagram, social media in general, presentations, special offers, and promotions.
• In-package photography: an exciting idea, especially if your product has a visually striking package.
• Bright colors help to quickly grab the customer’s attention and stand out above standard photos.
Fashion jewelry product photos by Stylephotos allow you to:
• Capture the interest of your audience
• Increase sales significantly
• Implement any, even the most creative and ambitious idea
• Save time and money looking for staff, space, and equipment to have a photography session
• Tell your brand’s story
• Achieve a prestigious position in the market
• Stand out above the competitionIncrease the traffic of your online store because of unique photos
This complex and meticulous process needs:
• The right background;
• The perfect lighting conditions;
• The ideal position of the product;
• The right angle and composition;
• Additional props, if necessary;
• Jewelry product photos in macro mode;
• Post-production and editing.
Do you need jewelry product photos for your online catalog, unique content, brochures, magazines, and presentations for advertising purposes? Here at Stylephotos, we are ready to help you implement any idea and create photos perfect for you.
As a professional photography studio, StylePhotos takes pride in providing high-quality photography services to businesses of all sizes. Our team of experienced photographers specializes in various types of product photography, including jewelry photography. You can reach us from New York City, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, San Diego, Dallas, Denver, Austin, Seattle, or Tampa. By choosing our jewelry photography services, you can expect several advantages to help your business stand out from competitors and increase sales.
Any kind of product! No, really, from cosmetics and candles to towels, electronics and more products, anything our clients require! Our product photographers specialize in professional photography, product photography, fashion photography, food photography, and commercial photography.
Quality product photos can be done as tabletop shots. Overall, product photography involves any kind of product photo shot apart from clothing items, and oftentimes, it includes additional props in the shot instead of a simple background.
We can capture almost any product using our e-commerce photography equipment. However, our product photographer would need to use our Cyclorama Stage for oversized items such as couches or beds to provide our clients with high quality photos .
It depends on the type of product and your Style Guide. Generally, we recommend having 3-5 professional photography shoots per product and a short video (video content converts extremely well). Each image would showcase the product from a different angle, and our product photographers would change the background and add any props if needed. Then, we edit the raw images and send you the final versions of your high quality product photos and your product.
Look around, fashion photos are all around us - magazine covers, big boards, social media, blogs, online portals. It is safe to say that the fashion industry is built on quality beautiful photos.
Looking at a product from all angles is a major advantage of a physical store, because it's the best way to evaluate a potential purchase. So why not apply this powerful advantage to e-commerce?